As we all know that National Organ & Tissue Donation Week 2015 (NOTDAW2015) is approaching on April 19-25.
We would like to invite you to a virtual campaign that people who are passionate about organ donation around the globe can participate in.
During the NOTDAW2015, we are launching the #OrganDonationisHeroism campaign, a social media campaign to draw attention to the cause which is least talked about in our community. The campaign will highlight how shortage of registered organ donors affects lives of those who are in need and their families and how believers in the cause can make a change.
If you are passionate about organ and tissue donation living in ...Canada or anywhere else in the world, you can participate in this campaign:
1. Take a photo of yourself holding handwritten or printed sign #OrganDonationIsHeroism. Or take a photo of yourself and add the caption #OrganDonationIsHeroism
2. You can include a caption too #OrganDonationIsHeroism because.....
3. Upload your photo on this FB page, on Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest or Tumblr using the ##OrganDonationIsHeroism and #TheAmarKarma in the comments.
4. If you don't want to do a photo, write a caption #OrganDonationIsHeroism because ... (The caption can represent any message that supports organ donation)
5. If you don't use social media, you can email us your photo or caption to email@example.com
6. If you are a recipient, a donor, someone on the waiting list or a family member of those who are affected by shortage of organ for transplant, email us your story at firstname.lastname@example.org
The campaign will end on April 25. .
We hope that you will be able to participate!.