During the month of April as part of NOTDAW2015, we invite you to participate in our #OrganDonationisHeroism campaign, a social media campaign to draw attention to the cause which is least talked about in our community. The campaign will highlight how shortage of registered organ donors affects lives of those who are in need and their families and how believers in the cause can make a change.
If you are passionate about organ and tissue donation living in Canada or anywhere else in the world, you can participate in this campaign: Few ways to participate:
Step 0. Register to be a donor whereever you live.
In Ontario: Click HERE .
For other provinces find out more: HERE
Congratulations! Now you are a registered donor!! Let’s echo our voice to others now!
1. Take a photo of yourself holding handwritten or printed sign #OrganDonationIsHeroism. Or take a photo of yourself and add the caption #OrganDonationIsHeroism
2. You can include a caption too ##OrganDonationIsHeroism because.....
3. Upload your photo on this FB page, on Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest or Tumblr using the ##OrganDonationIsHeroism and #TheAmarKarma in the comments.
4. If you don't use social media, you can email us your photo or caption to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. If you are a recipient, a donor, someone on the waiting list or a family member of those who are affected by shortage of organ for transplant, email us your story at email@example.com
6. LIKE our Facebook page to find out the latest: CLICK HERE
QUICK PASSPORT to #OrganDonationIsHeroism : You can hold this poster and send us your picture